Magnesium Ribbon Anode
Production standard: ASTM
Chemical Composition (% max.)
High Purity Zn
High Purity Zn
Open Circuit Potential (-V)*
Closed Circuit Potential (-V)*
Current Capacity ( A.h/g)
Current Efficiency (%)
Cross Section (mm)
25.4 x 31.75
15.88 x 22.23
12.7 x 14.28
8.73 x 10.32
Diameter of wire core (mm)
Coil Length Standard (m)
Steel banded, random wound open coils
random wound open coils
1. External areas of steel pipe, especially in difficult
environment such as below grade in rocky and mountainous terrain
thawed zones in permafrost, etc.
2. Interior bottom of oil storage tanks.
3. Interstitial spaces between old, corroded and new storage tank
4. In the limited space between inner and outer casings of wells of
5. For grounding steel tower footings of overhead power systems.
6. To provide cathodic protection as well as to dissipate induced
A.C.current on coated steel pipe.
7. For personnel safety, as well as corrosion protection. To ground
valves and test stations of pipe lines which are subject to induced
A.C.current and fault currents.
Extruded Magnesium Ribbon Anode
other ralated extruded magnesium anode
Anode rods are available in diameters ranging from 0.500" to 2.562".
Water heater anodes are available in several configurations;with welded or unwelded
Hex-Head and Anode Outlet Device(AOD).
Drive-in anodes are used for the cathodic protection of gas service entrance
piping and other specialty application.Also available with steel
hex head caps.
China Hunan High Broad New Material Co.Ltd.
70 Chezhan North Road,Changsha, China 410100
WhatsApp/Mobile : +86-155-7593-5462